Celebrating 10 years of craft beer and craft beer culture, the most anticipated craft beer and cider festival in Western Canada returns to the PNE Fairgrounds June 8 and 9, 2019, for a full weekend of live music, food, art, craft beer and cider, games and good times. The 10th annual Vancouver Craft Beer Week Festival (VCBW) caps off a 10-day citywide celebration of craft beer culture and community, running May 31 through June 9.
VCBW announced highlights of this year’s 10th anniversary main event this week, which include a packed lineup of craft beer, art, music and delicous food.
VCBW 2019 Festival highlights
- 100 + breweries and cideries pouring more than 300 beers and ciders
- Festival goers can create a list of must-try breweries and favourite standout beers in advance through the VCBW website
- An incredible lineup of food trucks and food purveyors including local favourites DownLow Chicken Shack and Big Day BBQ
- B.C. Ale Trail-er pouring 10 craft breweries from the furthest reaches of B.C.’s Ale Trail
- B.C. Farm Crafted Cider Association’s cider row featuring a variety of cideries from across the province
- United States Brewers Association has chosen the VCBW as their exclusive Canadian festival partner four years in a row. They are crossing the border to present 20+ breweries and 40+ beers, many of which have never been poured in Canada
- Live interactive painting with the Vancouver Mural Festival
- Go RV’ing presents a camp style lounge outfitted with one of their popular retro trailers
- VIP Section catered and presented by Whole Foods Market
- The BC Lions will have two players onsite hosting a football toss on the Saturday, and two members from the Felions Dance Team on Sunday
- No stress transportation to the festival with dedicated Evo valet parking (attendees must plan an alternative safe ride home)
- Live music lineup includes BB, Campfire Shitkickers, Dead Soft, Eleven Twelves, Foxy Moron, Rain City, the Spillionaires, the Tanglers, Woodhead, Mark Woodyard & Friends, Vinyl Ritchie, Young Friend, plus the Carnival Band, Hip Hop Tricycle, DJ Sheldon Knight and DJ Hebegebe.
VCBW 2019 Festival takes place Saturday, June 8 from 2pm to 7pm, and Sunday, June 9 from 12pm to 5pm at the PNE Fairgrounds. Single day, weekend passes and VIP tickets available now at VancouverCraftBeerWeek.com starting at $39.
For a complete list of VCBW citywide events including VCBW’s 10th Anniversary Kickoff Party on May 31, visit VancouverCraftBeerWeek.com.