If you missed out on Old Yale Brewing’s 12 Days of Beermas last month, good news! The Chilliwack craft brewery is bringing back Beermas to its tasting room for one day only.
This Saturday, Jan. 19, Old Yale is taking over all of its tasting room taps with the small batch brews it did for the 12 Days of Beermas last month, giving everyone a second (and final) chance to try them.
Here’s the beer list for this Saturday:
- How the Grinch stole Beermas (Salted Tart IPA)
- Little Dubbel Boy (Belgian Dubbel)
- Ale I Want For Beermas is a Goguma Mattang (Korean Sweet Potato Ale)
- Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer (Apple Pie Graf)
- Beermas Oratoio (Doppelbock)
- Bad Santa (Cinnamon Vanilla Bourbon Milk Stout)
- Rockin’ Around the Key Lime Tree (Key Lime Pie Ale)
- Rudolph the Ginger Nose Reindeer (Ginger Session Ale)
- Mele Kalikimaka Milkshake IPA (Tropical Milkshake IPA)
- Dreaming of a Red Beermas (Fireball Maple Amber Ale)
- ‘Tis the Saison (Herbed Saison)
The Beermas brews will be available in tasters, flights, 12 oz and 16 oz pours, and in growler fills (any growler, any size). Plus, if you have a 2016, 2017 or 2018 Boston Round Beermas Growler, your fills are only $5.
The Beermas brews are limited and may not last long, so first come, first serve.