Early bird discounted tickets for the 27th annual Great Canadian Beer Festival are on sale today, but only if you’re a member of the Victoria Beer Society. Members can purchase their GCBF tickets before anyone else, and receive a 25 per cent discount on Friday and Saturday single-day tickets, bringing the price down to $30. To become a member, visit VictoriaBeerSociety.com.
Public on-sale begins Wednesday, July 3 at 10am at TicketRocket.co and will include both Friday and Saturday single-day tickets along with weekend passes.
GCBF takes place Sept. 6 and 7 at Royal Athletic Park in Victoria, with more than 4,500 people are expected to attend the craft beer celebration each day. This year’s festival features a diverse range of close to 90 craft breweries and cideries, including more than 60 from B.C., as well as dozens of breweries from across the country. The BC Ale Trail-er will also be onsite serving a selection of beers from breweries that are unable to make the trip to Victoria. Expect an expanded array of breweries from across Canada to be announced in early July.
Early Bird Discounted Tickets (for Victoria Beer Society Members)
• Friday, Sept. 6 – Single Day Ticket: $30.00 + taxes & fees (25% discount), limit of 4 per membership account
• Saturday, Sept. 7 – Single Day Ticket: $30.00 + taxes & fees (25% discount), limit of 4 per membership account
Public On-Sale (Wednesday, July 3 at 10am)
• Friday Sept. 6 – Single Day Ticket: $40.00 + taxes & fees
• Saturday Sept. 7 – Single Day Ticket: $40.00 + taxes & fees
• Friday & Saturday – Weekend Pass: $70.00 + taxes & fees